Skip to main content

Holiday Gifts for the Masses

With the Holidays just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about those co-worker or neighbor gifts that sneak up on all of us. This year I tried something new and had a lot of fun with it. I decided to gather a few popular items I know my coworkers love and I compiled them in a brown paper bag. You can easily personalize each bag and its contents and have a little fun! Dress up the paper bags with string (what else?), and a fun, festive, sticker playing on the popular Sound of Music song.

First fill your paper bags with goodies. These were filled with cookies, bite sized candy, lip gloss, bath and body works lotion, etc. (Hint: when using food such as cookies, make sure they are wrapped individual as well).

Next fold over the top of the bag neatly and punch two holes next to each other (about an inch apart).

Then thread your favorite string through and tie a neat bow.

Add the sticker and pass your gifts along! Enjoy!








Comments

  1. Good Morning Jennifer. I absolutely love this idea. I especially like the sticker playing on the Sound of Music theme. How did you make those???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get the labels? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 1st Birthday Juliette

Our Rainbow Themed 1st Birthday Party was a lot of fun! We had our names in clouds and rainbows all about! Check it out! Name in the clouds! Made with wire, stuffing, hot glue, and a lot of patience! The obligatory monthly photos were on display, all the way from birth to 12 months. We had My 3 year old and one year old could have been twins when you look at their baby photos. So we made a game for people to guess who is who in photos. Our guests loved this game!

Memory Jars

It's a new year which means it's time to make some new memories! If you're anything like me you like to hold on to small things that remind you of memorable events throughout the year. I used to throw all of those things in a large box and forget about them in a matter of months. Two years ago, however, I decided to keep a memory jar. A medium sized jar designed only for that year's memories. Ticket stubs, invitations, save the dates,baby announcements, any little memorable items I felt a small attachment to finds its home in my jar. I try to limit myself to only filling the jar which helps me better determine what items I really  want to hold on to. I bought my jars from IKEA. I keep the current year's jar out in the open and the past year's jars on a higher shelf. Here are my 2012 and 2013 jars. And it's time to start adding to the 2014 jar!